4.11.2006

Outside Activity: first in over a month-consequences!

Well .. we needed to have the car cleaned out. And taking it to detailing shops the last 4 times was a waste of money; and we don't have it to waste anymore. So, I opted to clean it out: outside. I didn't have any other choice. My bum rash (RABs) has pretty well cleared and only a slight rossetta was showing on my right hand. Besides ... it was so beautiful outside. Warm sunshine beckoned me. I gave in. Not a good idea.

I have to say I did enjoy my time outside. But I'm not all that keen on the results. I've been itching since then and notice my right hand rash is increasing in reddness and swelling. What will be the outcome over the next few days? I don't know - but I doubt I will like it.

This time of year the NAB reports are so unreliable. They either don't sample or only do so every 4 or 5 days. A lot of good this does for people who are REALLY sufferers of mold! I have half a notion to see about getting Federal regulations set on the levels of acceptable mold spore activity. If I thought it would do any good .. I'd go for it. But it's politics and fighting the money machine. City-Hall on steroids! Not in my lifetime.

MoldChron

No comments: