3.26.2006

Spring ... time of uneasieness

I love Spring time. It's the time when everything springs forth with new life. The trees bud, flowers bloom, animals come out, birds fly and sing ... and of course - MOLD begins to bloom. No I don't like that, but it is a natural part of the environmental flow. So how can I enjoy the beauty of Spring without falling prey to my new adversary, mold? That's a good question. I've not really found a good answer yet.

One can don a breathing mask, but I've found them to be of little help - plus when you wear such masks you get two negative returns: 1) you looks like you're some sort of medical outcast and 2) they are quite uncomfortable. You sweat and chaffe in them; very unpleasant. Most people just choose to stay inside instead of putting themselves through the ordeal.

So - despite the nice weather and welcome warmth from winter ... spring is a very mixed-bag for those of us who suffer from mold.

MoldChron

No comments: