7.01.2005

The Chronology ...

Journaling something like an illness was not intuitive for me, it should have been though. I am no stranger to keeping notes on projects and activities. But this didn't seem the same. I guess I was more involved in the 'doing day-to-day' in dealing with the effects of my allergy. And as time progressed it became more and more demanding.

Another reason I was ineffective in keeping copious notes during the early stages of this condition, was I just didn't see it as an 'event of note'. Hey everybody has itches, twinges, aches and pains. That's just part of leading an active life. I was active and took it all in stride as just part of the process. So there were wide gaps in any kind of notes on the progress and activity of the 'allergy'.

I bring this to attention because I am now about the begin changing the dates and times of the MoldChron entries to reflect the Time Line of the events; at least as close to it as possible.

My postings will comprise ... REMEMBRANCES, REFERENCES and CURRENTS.

REMEMBRANCES
These are times, actions, events and individuals that played parts in the Time Line of the allergy as it progressed from genesis to current day manifestations. As best as I can piece together with bit so calendar entries, medications, doctor visits and the like, I will attempt to track the movement of The Allergy.


REFERENCES
Here the importance will focus on the medical, social, economic, physical and mental impact of 'The Allergy'. It's my intention that these provide information for others not-yet-diagnosed, but suffering from Mold Allergy, as well as those who know their problems, but due to geo-political boundaries, age or whatever have different experiences. I would hope that a dialog of discussion can be established among those who are Mold Allergy Sufferers. And that such a dialog would serve to provide information, instruction, guidance and consolation to the more than 15 MILLION known sufferers of Mold Allergy... and how many more with the symptoms - but who do NOT know the cause.


CURRENTS
This is will be the current condition of my personal dealings with The Allergy. So they will be seen at the front of the postings. I will intermingle these along with the REMEMBRANCES and the REFERENCES. I will also attempt to link between CURRENTS and the other two and vice verse. I'm not sure how to do this in Blogger - but I'm sure it can be done. This is a link to "How It Began.. I Think". OK, let's test it to see if this works.


MoldChron

No comments: