6.30.2005

Why - the Mold Chronicles?

Well - it's not all that difficult really. Since I began dealing with what I found out later to be a severe allergy to all eleven (11) types of mold, I have kept an unofficial journal of my journey though this condition. I hope that through this series of stories of my plight with the allergy and the information I've gleaned in the process of trying to understand it - I can help others who may be suffering without knowing the source. I've been there. I know the frustration. And in some cases the fear in just 'now knowing'.

I will also be 'back-dating' some of these entries - just so they are more chronologically correct. OK .. it's not really important - but I like to keep things like this in order if possible. Indulge me this one vice. I'll only make this request every few weeks .. whether I need it or not. "8^)

As you might perceive, I've learned far more about mold than I ever thought I would - or than I ever WANTED TO. The education process has been slow - nerve wracking - but cathartic in many ways. However, I believe the benefit comes more from just becoming informed about the condition. Because knowing more has NOT made me any less susceptible or bothered by the condition.

I do not intend to become lewd or disgusting in the discussion of the condition - though some may find the topic, at times, quite distasteful and disturbing. My only comment to this is simply - "you should have been here if you think the discussion is disgusting" !!

Living it is a nightmare.

MoldChron


No comments: