8.06.2005

Aug 6 and Mortality

Today ... Sunday, August 6, was the 26th anniversary of my father's death and it was also the 33rd anniversary of meeting my wife. So, it's both a day of very pleasant and horrible memories. I can now add another horrible memory to it ... it was the day I underwent another round of eczema rash display due to mold toxicity. How long this bout will last ... only time will tell.

I am just a month into my immuno-therapy shots from Dr. Houser ... and I don't see an improvement. But of course this is a 3-yr process and I didn't expect to see any changes this soon. I sure do hope this will be 'an answer', for I don't forsee any 'one thing' being 'the answer' to this condition. Getting here has not been on a single path, so I don't see getting off of it to be done singularly either.

MoldChron

No comments: